Monday, December 14, 2009

MY FIRST POST.

right now i'm in my BEL 120 class that is my english class and i see that a lot of my colleagues have their own blog.I feel i should not waste my time checking through my myspace account again and again even though there's no one giving me a comment.Actually that's bullshit.
Anyway,my surroundings have encouraged me to have my own blog and from now on.....
I am called The Typewriter..
Ifeel flatterd beause now I can articulate my thougts and opinions in avery appropriate manner...
THANK YOU..

3 comments:

  1. kata kat orang, dia nama 'The Typewriter'. wakkakakakakakkakakakkakakakakakkakakak

    ReplyDelete
  2. bapak kelakar kau punya statement
    since no one giving me a comment
    sumpah aku nak cakap kat kau
    IZZAT AMIR PLEASE GO GET A LIFE!
    PLEASE....
    "SHIT I DONT BUY IT!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. yela,at least aku ade blog lahanat!!!
    huhu,syafiq......
    ko punye name blog lg cam bodo,jeff2hogan..
    heheheheehheheehehheheheheheheh

    ReplyDelete