Monday, December 28, 2009

anxiety..

Right now...
i'm in my room...
after a whole day taking care of my father..
who is right now in the hospital because of infection at his right leg...
I just don't know why..
some people say it was because of diabetes...
some say it was because of black magic..
maybe one of these statements are right...
or both of them are correct...
I feel very pity for my father...
he looked very weak and vulnerable as if..........
I just don't want to say it...
astarghfirullah...
I know i am not quite strong in terms of my faith to YOU..
but,ALLAh s.w.t
please cure my father as he would live his life to the fullest before....
I'm still young and i can't bear the loss of someone who is very important to me for this moment..
I hope I can be strong and contentful towards what is happening right now..
thank you...

1 comment:

  1. InsyaALLAH ur father will be great ok.
    Stay strong buddy!
    We have ur back.

    ReplyDelete