Monday, December 14, 2009

Hermaphrodite and my views about it.

It's hard to say when a 'woman',usually before this is a guy given by the name Muhd Fazdil Min bahari who eventually turns out tyo become a woman by citing that "I didn't do anything wrong.I am just being in the wrong body,that's it".
referring to this situation....
I've got a question which bears in mind....
Is Fatine a.k.a Fazdil a hermaphrodite or a transvertite??
In terms of legal perspective,same sex marriage is illegal in Malaysia.
this person (maybe I should refer this person as 'her' according to the current gender) cannot registered her marriage in Malaysia's court because when she left Malaysia a few years ago, she was registered in Malaysia as a'man'.
In terms of religoius perspective,she has committed a sin that is very serious and can cause a slight catatstrophe in the muslim world as she claims that she is still a muslim no matter what.
I'm no trying to be pious here but what the F**K is this?
I just dont get it.Maybe i'm not that liberal enough to be exposed to modern phenomenon..
huhu

3 comments:

  1. ini memang bakal lawyer gaji 20k bini
    dan 60k suami nieh
    kalau camnilah blognya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe,thank you people for the compliments..
    :))

    ReplyDelete