Saturday, December 26, 2009

HOLIDAY..

holiday....
hurmmmm...
what to do for this holiday???
meet some old and new friends???
go for a vacation???
or just chill at home doing bundles of assignments waiting to be finished....
i can't do anything right now because i am broke and useless ;
towards my family and my friends...
i just don't know what to do..
sometimes i feel that i can be bored to death...
i just dont know why...
because there are things which are indescribable by words....
you just need to feel it..
right now i am sleepy and exhausted due to no reasons..
i feel jealous with my colleagues who managed to obtain their allowances earlier than expected..
huhuhu..
nah,its nothing actually..
wonder what i will do if i have got my allowances right now???
what about you people???
could you please give me suggestions???
i want something which can benefit myself and the communty for the common good..
aisehhhhhh..
end of story..

2 comments: